OPL < > COIN
ELECTRIC < > HOT WATER
PUMP < > DRAIN VALVE
SINGLE < > STACKED
Wet cleaning features ready
Suitable for many sectors: restaurants, gyms, campings, mop cleaning, apartments, coin laundries, dry cleaners, nurseries...
High G FACTOR of 450.
User-friendly and totally programmable T2 microprocessor with a 4,3’’ touch screen.
29 preset programs
8 dosing signals as standard.
USB Connection: PC software free of charge for programming, traceability, data analysis...
Traceability as standard.
Wet cleaning standard with the T2: water levels and speed are modifi able.
Remote communication ready.
Short washing cycles (Heating Power 6 kW).
Intelligent weighing system: automatic adjustment of water and chemicals.
Optimal KG: manual indication of the laundry weight.
High G-FACTOR of 450.
Reduced residual moisture > reduced drying time.
Outer casing in grey skinplate.
Robust aluminium door.
AISI-304 stainless steel inner drum, outer drum and ribs.
No inner drum seal (muffle), easy to repair and clean.
Industrial house bearing and bearings (Up to 15,000 working hours) and possibility to replace bearings.
Same motor and inverter as PRIMER
industrial washers LS.
Industrial and heavy duty doorlock.
Free standing washers (leveling feet included).
LOADING AID feature: water and rotation control
Detergent box with 4 compartments.
Frequency inverter to control imbalances.
CE, WRAS and EAC approved product.
• Double drain
• Drain-pump kit
• Silicon gasket
• Reversible door opening
• Tropicalized model: protected board
• Relay card with 6 extra dosing signals: up to 14 signals
• PrimerLink communication
• Normally closed drain valve
• Plinth for better ergonomics
• Plinth for mops, with fi lter (only valve models)
• Plinth for water recovery (tank included)
• Stainless steel AISI 304 outer casing
• Delayed door opening in case of power outage
• Maritime voltage for electric models: 440V III 50/60 Hz No neutral
• Voltage 110-120 V I 50/60 Hz No neutral
• Coin/token kit