WALL IRONERS Ø250 MM PN-100/120/140/200-25
User-friendly, reliable, robust and not expensive
The range of Primer wall ironers is the ideal choice for those laundries which do not have a big output but where the investment point matters.
Its easy use makes them perfect to iron the flatwork from restaurants, small hotels, youth hostels, etc.
Electrically heated, there are two versions, diameter 180 and 250mm. The linen needs the previous drying in a tumbler to get the moisture of 20-25% which will provide the optimum ironing results.
Their simple mechanism makes them reliable and long-lasting, being themost economic option for the smaller laundries.
- Simple and user friendly : digital screen, precise control of temperature
- Preset ironing speeds, not adjustable
- Acoustic comfort : 55 dB max
- Minimum space requirement: space saving, suitable for small spaces
- Ideal for processing small quantity of flat linen in facilities like restaurants, guest rooms, hostels…
- Nomex coating: resistant to high temperatures
- Panels in grey skinplate and stainless steel
- New kinematics: better reliability
- Industrial roll axle and bearings: more durable
- Large roll contact area with the linen
- Automatic roll lifting control by foot cell detection
- Two available models:
- Standard: roll with cotton polyester coating
- Nomex: roll with Nomex coating
- Easy installation : requires only an electrical connection
- Easy access on both sides for maintenance
- Quick and easy dismantling of bearings
- Irons flat linen with recommended relative moisture between 5 and 10 % from a tumble dryer
- Front feeding and return
- Roll ø 250 mm
- Working widths: 1.000, 1.200, 1.400 and 2.000 mm
- Electric heating
- CE certification
- Pedal control instead of photocell
- Tension 440V III 60 Hz No N (marine)
- Tension 230V III 50-60 Hz
- Tension 230V I +N 50Hz (N/A for PR-2025)
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?