LOW SPIN WASHERS: RS-11, 14, 18, 22 T2
- User friendly and totally programmable 7”
- USB Connection. Online platform free of charge for programming, telemetry, data analysis…thanks to the IoT.
- Videos on display (ads, instructions, etc.)
- 37 languages. 8 dosing signals as standard.
- 8 dosing signals as standard
- Intelligent consumption
- Optimal KG
- Low water consumption
- High G-FACTOR of 200
- IoT PrimerLINK standard
- Remote technical service
- Managemant of laundries: OPL
- Remote payment
- Biggest door diameters:Ø373 (RS-11/14) and Ø460 (RS-18/22)
- Easy opening/closing system for door lock
- Make to order: customisation
- OPL < > COIN
- Electric < > Hot water
- Drain valve < > Pump
- Wet cleaning features
- Hinged control panel: easy and ergonomic access.
- Equivalent parts for all models: contactors, electronic devices,…
- Technical menu: telemetry, error diagnosis
- Hard mounted washers.
- Anchoring to floor with anchoring base.
- Panels in skinplate.
- Drum and tub in stainless steel AISI 304
- 3 water inlets.
- CB and WRAS approved product. Option ETL
- DQ-2 Dosing pump kit
- Extra dosing pump DB-1
- SLUICE: model with 8mm drum holes
- Anchoring base
- External double drain 3” (recom. for DLS-11/14)
- Normally closed valve
- Water Recycle Kit: recirculation of bath water
- Relay card with 6 extra dosing signals: up to 14 signals
- Silicone gasket
- Reversible door opening
- Tropicalized model: protected board
- Steam kit to transform an E or HW heated machine into steam version
- Stainless steel AISI 304 outer casing
- Stainless steel AISI 304 front panel
- Maritime voltage for electric models: 440V III 50/60 Hz No neutral
- Coin / token kit
- Auto unlock kit for the door.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?